Diploma in Global Sales for the Food and Drink sector
ObjectivesAt the end of the programme participants will know how to:
- develop an understanding of market opportunities and the resources required to enter new markets.
- effectively communicate the levels of value that can be offered to consumers.
- create a channel management strategy including the selection of the most relevant route to market.
- develop and implement a key account management plan with a deeper understanding of buyer KPIs and how they are managed.
- create an effective framework for lead generation, focusing on benchmarking, developing content and tactical actions.
- get into the ‘mind of the buyer’ and gain the practical strategies and techniques required to develop, implement, monitor and appraise sales performance in an international context.
- use appropriate tools for presentation, sales pitch and negotiation skills to effectively communicate the value of your offering to buyers.
Content includes12 day programme delivered in 6 x 2 day modules over a 6 month period. Modules include:
- Preparing for growth and planning sales capability.
- Customer value proposition and selling across cultures.
- Identifying the right markets.
- Selecting and managing channel partners and key accounts.
- Reaching the buyer.
- Effective negotiation and key account management in a global perspective.
Who should attendCommercial teams and experienced sales professionals with responsibility for growing sales in International Markets.
QualificationLevel 8 Postgraduate Diploma in International Selling from Technological University Dublin (formerly DIT)
No training dates available at the moment.