Online Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
ObjectivesDeepen your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma applications and methodologies. Focus will be on DMAIC elements throughout the training and through to project completion. Green Belt candidates will receive support and mentoring from their tutor.
Content includes10 x 1/2 days of training - 2 days on each of the DMAIC elements:
- Content / Tools – Project Charter, Lean and Six Sigma Principles, Project Planning, Baseline Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, VOC Capture, SIPOC.
- Content / Tools – Gemba, Waste Walking, Value Stream Mapping, Spaghetti Mapping, Activity Mapping, Process Stability & Capability assessment, Measurement Systems Analysis, Data Collection Planning, SME Brainstorming
- Content / Tools – 5 Why RCA, A3 Problem Solving, Graphical Analysis Techniques, Takt Time, OEE, Process Cycle Efficiency, Load Charts, Theory of Constraints.
- Content / Tools – Creative Thinking, PICK Charts, Kaizen, SMED, Mistake Proofing, FMEA, Change Management.
- Content / Tools – Standard Work, 5S, Visual Management, Ongoing Monitoring Techniques, Control Plans, Report Out
Who should attend?
QQI Level 7.
Project Proposal (20%) consisting of Project Charter (which needs to be submitted to SQT prior to commencement of training. Guidelines and sample Project charter will be supplied in advance to delegates) and Project Plan.
Written Report (80%) – includes project Story Board
For more information, or to book a place, please email email@example.com
No training dates available at the moment.