Online Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
ObjectivesDeepen your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma applications and methodologies. Focus will be on DMAIC elements and Throughout the training and through to project completion, Green Belt candidates will receive support and mentoring from their tutor
Content includes1 days training on each of the DMAIC elements
- Content / Tools – Project Charter, Lean and Six Sigma Principles, Project Planning, Baseline Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, VOC Capture, SIPOC.
- Content / Tools – Gemba, Waste Walking, Value Stream Mapping, Spaghetti Mapping, Activity Mapping, Process Stability & Capability assessment, Measurement Systems Analysis, Data Collection Planning, SME Brainstorming
- Content / Tools – 5 Why RCA, A3 Problem Solving, Graphical Analysis Techniques, Takt Time, OEE, Process Cycle Efficiency, Load Charts, Theory of Constraints.
- Content / Tools – Creative Thinking, PICK Charts, Kaizen, SMED, Mistake Proofing, FMEA, Change Management.
- Content / Tools – Standard Work, 5S, Visual Management, Ongoing Monitoring Techniques, Control Plans, Report Out
Who should attendFront line problem personnel responsible for process problems in day-to-day operations or responsible for leading Continuous Improvement teams. It is also intended for those working with Six Sigma Black Belts on major improvement programmes.
QualificationQQI Level 7.
Project Proposal (20%) consisting of Project Charter (which needs to be submitted to SQT prior to commencement of training. Guidelines and sample Project charter will be supplied in advance to delegates) and Project Plan.
Written Report (80%) – includes project Story Board
Upcoming dates:LocationDatesOnline, Dublin7th, 8th Dec & 11th, 12th Jan & 8th, 9th Feb & 1st, 2nd March & 22nd, 23rd April