Advanced HACCP Design & Validation Based on Risk Assessment, QQI Level 6
The course explains the concept of Risk Visualisation where every hazard identified is evaluated based on a scoring system from 1-9 or Green, Amber or Red. Food Safety Standards are assessed on their risk ensuring teams become knowledgeable in the process of decision making.
Day 1 and 2:
|· Food Safety Legislation 178/2002, 852/2004, 2073/2005, Commission Notice 2016|
· Food Safety Standards: ISO 22000, IS0 22002
· BRC Global Safety Standard
· Risk Management – Principles & Guidelines
· ISO 31000 :2009
· Food Safety Strategy / Control Measures
· Pre-requisites Vs Operation pre-requisites Vs HACCP Plan
· Seven Codex Principles / 12 steps of HACCP
Who should attendThose who already have successfully completed the level 5 programme and who wish to pursue the higher QQI Certification in HACCP.
QualificationQQI Level 6 Accredited
No training dates available at the moment.