MS Excel - Advanced - ONLINE
- This course is designed to follow-on from MS Excel Intro- Intermediate.
- Having already familiarised yourself with the most efficient way of performing everyday tasks, and having covered some intermediate topics, it is now time to build on that knowledge.
- A large proportion of the course is dedicated to using the Database Features in MS Excel – this is a very powerful side to Excel that not many people utilise to its fullest potential.
- Useful functions such as IF and Lookups are covered in addition to automating tasks using Macros etc.
- These online webinars have been designed to replace classroom-based training whilst people are required to work from home.
- Module 1 - Dates / Protecting Content / Data Validation
- Module 2 - More on Functions (Part 1)
- Module 3 - More on Functions (Part 2)
- Module 4 - Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Module 5 - Macros
Who should attend
November 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and December 5th