Field Sales & Covid-19
ObjectivesKey programme objectives include:
- Build the participants understanding of the key changes in commercial objectives of their customer base.
- Upskill participants to gain the specific understandings they need on a customer by customer basis.
- Identify and practice the key behaviours for success in a post Covid environment including re-engaging the food service and hospitality customers in an online environment.
- Facilitate upskilling in developing and delivering revised sales presentations that reflect the key benefits now required by their customers in order to deliver a strong commercial rationale for their business objectives.
- Allow participants to make use of insights from customer intelligence that will enhance their value and maximise their chances of successfully trading in the post Covid lockdown environment.
Content includesThe programme includes 4 modules which are run over a 4 week period:
- Each module will be delivered as a 90 minute high impact interactive workshop using the Zoom platform.
- Breakout sessions, case study work, interactive polls and small group sessions will be incorporated to enhance the learning.
- Interactive polls will be used throughout all sessions to ensure all participants are encouraged to share their experience and allow tailoring of programmes where appropriate.
- Each module will be delivered by two facilitators to ensure learning impacts maximised in breakout sessions and group work
Who should attendThose with responsibility for business development for field sales in hospitality, food services and retail channels.
No training dates available at the moment.