Key Account Management & Covid-19
ObjectivesKey programme objectives include:
- Build the participants understanding of the key changes in commercial objectives of their customer base.
- Upskill participants to gain the specific understandings they need on a customer by customer basis.
- Identify and practice the key behaviours for success in a post Covid environment including re-engaging with foodservice, hospitality and retail buyers in an online environment.
- Facilitate upskilling in developing and delivering revised sales presentations that reflect the key benefits now required by their customers in order to deliver a strong commercial rationale for their business objectives.
- Allow participants to make use of insights from customer and consumer intelligence that will enhance their value and maximise their chances of successfully trading in the post Covid lockdown environment.
- Negotiate balance JBP outcomes for head office accounts.
Content includesKey elements of the programme include:
- The programme will have 4 modules over a 4 week period
- Each module is delivered as a 90 minute high impact interactive workshop using Zoom platform.
- Breakout sessions, case study work, interactive polls and small group sessions will be incorporated to enhance learning.
- Interactive polls will be used throughout all the sessions to ensure all participants are encouraged to share their experience and allow tailoring of programme where appropriate.
- Each module will be delivered by two facilitators to ensure learning impacts are maximised in breakout sessions and group work.
Who should attendProgramme is aimed at key and National Account Managers with responsibility for business development at Head Office in Grocery, Foodservice and Hospitality Channels.
No training dates available at the moment.