MS Excel - Intro-Intermediate - ONLINE
- The aim of the course is to cover all of the essential topics required to use Excel effectively on a day-to-day basis including: data entry, formatting, changing page settings & writing formulas. There is a focus on shortcuts and quicker ways of performing everyday tasks and concentrate on common problem areas.
- These online webinars have been designed to replace classroom based training whilst people are required to work from home.
- Module 1 - Excel Essentials
- Module 2 - Working with formulas and functions
- Module 3 - Working with Lists & Manipulating Text
- Module 4 - Creating and Working with Charts
- Module 5 - Multiple Worksheets and Data Consolidation
Who should attend
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th March & 1st April 2021