Leadership Skills for Supervisors in the Food and Drink sector - Online
ObjectivesAt the end of the programme participants will:
- understand what it takes to be an effective Supervisor in the Food and Drink sector
- have an increased level of self-awareness
- be able to handle conflict with greater confidence and ease, whilst communicating more clearly with others
- know how to deal with people related issues on the line
- develop their own colleagues’ performance through coaching and feedback
- be able to hold a critical conversation with individuals and teams on the line.
- develop a personal development plan
Content includesA 6 x 1/2 day online modules covering the following areas:
- Your role as a supervisor.
- Supervising on the line.
- Communication skills.
- Critical conversations.
- Team building.
- Giving feedback.
- Building a sustainable business.
- Understanding costs.
- Understanding budgets.
- Personal development plan.
Who should attendSupervisors in the Food and Drink sector or those aspiring to develop their personal and team effectiveness in this critical role.
QualificationAn Award in Leadership and Management from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) equivalent to NFQ Level 5. An extra half day will be required for trainees progressing for certification
No training dates available at the moment.