Lean Six Sigma - Green Belt
ObjectivesDeepen your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma applications and methodologies
Content includes1 days training on each of the DMAIC elements
- Content / Tools – Project Charter, Lean and Six Sigma Principles, Project Planning, Baseline Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, VOC Capture, SIPOC.
- Content / Tools – Gemba, Waste Walking, Value Stream Mapping, Spaghetti Mapping, Activity Mapping, Process Stability & Capability assessment, Measurement Systems Analysis, Data Collection Planning, SME Brainstorming
- Content / Tools – 5 Why RCA, A3 Problem Solving, Graphical Analysis Techniques, Takt Time, OEE, Process Cycle Efficiency, Load Charts, Theory of Constraints.
- Content / Tools – Creative Thinking, PICK Charts, Kaizen, SMED, Mistake Proofing, FMEA, Change Management.
- Content / Tools – Standard Work, 5S, Visual Management, Ongoing Monitoring Techniques, Control Plans, Report Out
Who should attendFront line problem personnel responsible for process problems in day-to-day operations or responsible for leading Continuous Improvement teams. It is also intended for those working with Six Sigma Black Belts on major improvement programmes.
Qualification· HETAC Level 7, based on Project Proposal submitted prior to commencement of training (20%), Written Project Report (70%) and Project Story Board (10%).
No training dates available at the moment.