ObjectivesTo give you an understanding, tools and approaches to help you become more effective in your role.
This course will address: analysis of time usage; taking control; valuing time as a resource; scheduling the important things; dealing with time thieves; working to priorities; and influencing others to help achieve your outcomes.
The techniques introduced on this course are already employed by successful managers everywhere, and they will prove invaluable in helping you to become more effective.
Content includesSelf assessment - how I use my time.
- Clarify the purpose of your role.
- Activities evaluation matrix.
- The urgency scale.
- My weekly plan.
- The behaviours of effective people.
- Time management techniques.
- Beware the busy manager.
- Twelve steps to effective delegation.
- Commitment and action planning.
Who should attendAnybody who finds that there are not enough hours in the day to achieve their goals.
No training dates available at the moment.