Virtual Classroom - Delivering Training Online
ObjectivesThis programme is designed to give training professionals the knowledge, skills and confidence to quickly transition their existing training programmes to virtual delivery. Participants will gain insight into the best practice approaches for the design and delivery of interactive and engaging live classroom sessions and gain first-hand experience of the virtual classroom environment.
Content includesDelivered via 2 online modules, content includes
- Fundamentals of instructional design for virtual classrooms.
- Creating your virtual classroom story board.
- Virtual classroom interactive tools.
- Preparing for your virtual classroom.
- Facilitating a virtual classroom.
- Virtual classroom software and technology
Who should attendThose with responsibility and experience in delivering training programmes in a classroom setting, who need to develop the knowledge and skills to transfer classroom sessions into engaging online programmes.
QualificationIrish Institute of Training and Development - Certificate
No training dates available at the moment.